Sacred Stories of Transformational Joy
This book is enlightened — and not because it advocates some heady new theory or movement, but precisely because it doesn’t!
In fact, this work transcends quick fixes and pop psychology to focus on something else: how to live life fully and spiritually in the real world of pain, self-discovery, struggle, and joy. And remarkably, what is displayed in this anthology is an authentic look at how and why joy can win. – James Redfield, NY Times bestselling author of The Celestine Prophecy
Into every life, some rain must fall. Fortunately, no storm lasts forever.
Do bad things happen to good people, or could the difficulties we face be gifts in disguise? You decide as thirty courageous authors share their poignant true stories with you.
Walk alongside the writers as they weather the storms of gender and sexual identity, crises of faith, divorce, addiction, health challenges, lost love, and more. Find inspiration for your future as you gain deeper insight into the meaning of life’s challenges.
Share in the personal power and profound joy of testimonials by several prominent figures:
- Co-author Reverend Ariel Patricia’s past lives that prove she has experienced lasting love
- Co-author Kathleen O’Keefe Kanavos’ good friend Petronelle, who taught her to “laugh til it heals” to help her overcome life-threatening illness
- Spiritual Leader Reverend Dr. Temple Hayes, who found Unity within herself as a gay woman after being judged by her family
- NY Times bestselling author Dr. Bernie Siegel’s mystical nudges by deceased wife, Bobbie
- Media guru Ken Walls’ journey to sobriety and the night he knew he needed help
- Survivor Connie Bramer’s memories of her mom, who lost her battle with breast cancer
- Nurse Diane Vich as she connects to her goddess within before sharing Covid-19 results
And more empowering true stories of grit, grace, and love that begin in upheaval and end with cathartic joy. If you liked Chaos to Clarity, the first book of the series, you will love this standalone second book. Grab your tissues! Prepare to cry and learn to laugh till it heals as you enjoy tales that shift from Crappy to Happy.